Tuesday, May 1, 2012

So into Marilyn

So into Marilyn


Hoop earrings
$20 - macys.com

Ray-Ban ray ban sunglasses
$195 - ray-ban.com

Marilyn Monroe Dots Juniors T-Shirt
$22 - oldglory.com


I don't exactly know what it is about Marilyn Monroe that fascinates me. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that my Grandfather was so in LOVE with her and had kept several magazines and pictures of her. Maybe it was how she exuded confidence. Regardless, I think she transcends fashion and is still considered a great beauty icon today.

A bit against her "prim and proper" aura I decided to use her image in an outfit I wore this Saturday while taking the kids out to do some crafts at our local kids club. Comfy and casual, NorCal style.


Who do you consider a Beauty Icon?


Rossana G-A




FTC Disclaimer: I am not compensated to write this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment