Saturday, June 30, 2012

My current shopping wish list

I am way to frugal for my own good. I don't buy things I need until I really really have to or unless I find a really good deal. My current list is a good example of how I wait and wait to buy these things.


The current pair of tennis shoes I want are Nike Free because they are so light weight that they are perfect for me. I haven't wanted to purchase them yet because I have a pair of New Balance shoes that still have a lot a miles to go, although they are a lot heavier. 


Then I have the craving for a jacket that is light enough to run with during warmer weather, but heavy enough to keep me warm when it is cooler. I love the finger wholes too. I haven't bought this lululemon jacket because they used to have one with a taller collar that provided greater protection during cool weather runs and they don't have it anymore. I keep waiting to see if they come out with it again, and I make due with whatever jackets I have.













Next on my list are some running bottoms, long and cropped. The ones I currently have are about 9 years old, and I can't make myself get rid of them because they are still in pretty good shape, but they do look a bit older (in style too) and I am sure any elastic material has a short lifespan so they will give-out on me soon, but not yet.



My next item is more of a want. I recently got giften a Morganite ring from my husband for our 11th wedding anniversary, and now I have been coveting similar style earrings. I don't need them, I just WANT them.

                           

                               

Lastly, I have been looking to purchase flats to wear to work that are comfortable too, and these TOMS ballerina shoes keep calling my name. And when I like something I keep buying it in different colors. That's just how I roll. But I haven't bought them because I have some flats that just happen to be NOT so comfortable but in good shape.

I know, I know, I need to get over myself and just go out and buy some of these things. I will....some day.


What is on your shopping wish list currently?

Rossana G-A






FTC Disclaimer: I am not compensated to write this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment