Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Baby Monitors: We have come a long way!!


I was running into the Apple store yesterday to look at a few things I needed for my iPhone and iPad and had Gadget Envy for something I don’t really have any use for anymore; the Smart Baby Monitor.



As a mother of 2, I wish I had this available back then. Being as dependent as I am now on both my iPhone and my iPad, I am certain this little gadget would have come in handy and made life easier.

Clear image, wide-agle, night-mode with infrared camera for dim conditions, digital soud to hear your baby clearly, as well as alerts for temperature, moisture, sound and motion so you can do what you need to keep baby sleeping longer. 



Other features include the ability to talk to your baby remotely, play a lullaby, and changing night lights.





The monitor can connect via WI-FI hotspot wherever your are connected to your iphone, ipod or ipad. You also have options with Ethernet, and always via Bluetooth. For all those techy Moms out there, this gadget at $299 although a bit pricey will probably afford you plenty of rewards and comforts.

Gandget Envy aside, this product is So Perf!

Would you use this baby monitor?


Rossana G-A 



FTC Disclaimer: I am not compensated to write this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment