Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hump Day

Hump Day


GAP flat front pants
$50 - gap.com

Forever 21 studded belt
$4.80 - forever21.com

D&G DD8086 Polarized
$135 - sunglasshut.com

Leopard Print Flats
$17 - hottiesworld.com


This is what I picked out for today. I was going to hear Mary Hughes speak about Women & the 2012 Election and thought power RED was appropriate.


(Some pics of my outfit today).

Yes, I said red, and the picture posted shows a coral color, but Chadwicks.com no longer offers the blazer in red and coral was the closest to it. I bought this blazer 5 years ago in green,
yellow, beige, brown, white, and of course Red. I love the mandarin collar and I get compliments every time I wear one of them.

I also don't have the exact necklace, but it is also the closest one I could find.

After that talk I attended about making a bigger effort to have women in public office, and me wearing this powerful red, my hump day is feeling pretty awesome right now.


What do you wear when you want to feel powerful?



Rossana G-A




FTC Disclaimer: I am not compensated to write this post.





1 comment:

  1. Great choices! Loving the flats!
    www.poolovesboo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete