Monday, March 19, 2012

Just another Monday at work

I decided to continue the bright color trend in my wardrobe (since most of my closet is black, grey, brown, or beige) and pump up the cloudy Monday mood I was in.

My dress was last season's Anne Klein, but since it is no longer available this was a close second. My shoes were also no longer available and these were the closest thing (they are actually grey although the picture makes them look a bit on the brown side. Same with the sweater, earrings and bracelet (closets thing still available for sale), but the tights, belt, lip balm and nail polish I do have on exactly those today.

I've gotten a few compliments so far for the bright pink, so I guess I must be doing something right.


(Never realized how hard it is to take pictures of yourself without a mirror or tripod handy, but this is me today).




Just another Monday at work


Calvin Klein dress
180 AUD - royaltag.com.au

Mango v neck cardigan
£15 - mango.com

Tight
express.com

Magnetic bangle
$130 - shirise.com

1928 bridal jewelry
$12 - 1928.com

Belt
$5.80 - forever21.com

Lip treatment
$10 - buy.com

Sally Hansen nail
$5.49 - amazon.com

$33 - 6pm.com




What bright colors do you have in your wardrobe?



Rossana G-A





FTC Disclaimer: I am not compensated to write this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment