Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ombre Hair

You have seen it in magazines. You have seen it on TV. It's all over the place. It is like a bug, and I've gotten bitten. There are more drastic tone changing styles like Drew Barrymore (as seen below), but I was attracted to more subtle tone changes like Jessica Biel, Kate Beckinsale or even Salma Hayek's litter tips.

Picture from DailyMakeover.com

DailyMakeover.com called it out as a HOT two-toned hair trend. I like it, so I went out and got it. I have to admit I can't show it off as well with the short length of my hair right now, but it's there. The challenge with us brunettes is not going brassy, but with a good colorist you can keep orange at bay. Also, you can ask to tone it down by keeping in the "ash" brown, or golden blonde tones.



Are you thinking of going two-toned with your hair color?


Rossana G-A




FTC Disclaimer: I am not compensated to write this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment